Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Frogs, Gnomes, Hikers and Bottle Miners - Book Anthology

Dear Patricia,

Did you know Fiction on the Web has been going strong for more than 21 years? To celebrate that, I'm making a beautiful print edition of the best stories I've ever published, to raise money for Guy's & St Thomas' Foundation Trust.

It has taken me months to do the shortlisting, and "Frogs, Gnomes, Hikers and Bottle Miners" made the cut. Out of the 1000+ stories I've published, it is definitely one that stuck with me.

According to the current schedule, I expect the book to be out in January. I'll keep you posted on progress, and please do let me know if you have any bright ideas for marketing.

Thanks,
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chances are You Will Want to Come to New York City

In 1958 Her streets were paved in yellow brick leading to Fifth Avenue and 42 nd  Street. You might have seen a zealous couple dance-walkin...