Wednesday, July 1, 2015

David Orr Read "I Passed This Way" (he comments)





I just finished reading "I Passed this Way" by my friend, Patricia Crandall. This book of poetry reminded me that so much of life is taking the time to notice. Yes, notice. There's so much in nature, people and circumstances that is noble, good, beautiful and worth taking the time to ponder. To me, that's the essence of poetry and she certainly captured it.

David Orr  

  






I Passed This Way is a second printing of a book of published poetry descriptive of the four seasons. It takes you through a winter wonderland, a spring rebirth, summer fantasies and the vivid colors of autumn. The dedication is a poem to Babcock Lake, a special place in the Grafton Mountains to live and visit.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Chances are You Will Want to Come to New York City

In 1958 Her streets were paved in yellow brick leading to Fifth Avenue and 42 nd  Street. You might have seen a zealous couple dance-walkin...